November 2020 Newsletter
- Remember our 2020 annual layout tour to commemorate National Model Railroad month is canceled. However, some members will open at specific times and dates.
- Certain items from Joe Zukowski’s collection are still available. Contact Dave Merrill (email@example.com) for details.
Club Member Railroad Updates:
- Proto:48 - Jim Harper has begun work on his scratch-built Colfax Station. Click HERE and scroll to the last image to see the materials he’s using along with a photo of the original. More photos will be published as his progress continues.
- American Flyer - Since moving to Cedar City, Rick Guercio has completed his basement and included 36 LED overhead disc lights. Controlled with 4 dimmers, layout lighting can be varied from full midday sun to low moonlight. Using layout design software from AnyRail, Rick has finalized his track plan and started building the benchwork. Click HERE to see the track plan, layout dimensions, and table construction.
- HO - scratch-built a sanding tower to begin the diesel service area on my railroad. It will be modeled after Union Pacific’s SLC facility opened in 1955. Click HERE and scroll down to 46 and 47.
Until next month, stay safe. Enjoy the Thanksgiving holidays !!
All Aboard !!