November 2022 Newsletter
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It’s November and along with the start of the holiday season, it's time for the Club's favorite activities. Read on for details about our 2022 Layout Tour and this year's Intermountain Hospital Jubilee of Trees.
CCMRRC Layout Tour (November 11-14, 2022)
Click https://www.colorcountrytrains.org/2022/10/november-2022-layout-tour.html for tour information posted last month.
For those not on the tour, but would like to help boost attendance, our Announcement Flyer can be found HERE to print and distribute locally.
MEMBERS on thIS YEAR’S TOUR, please read the following.
· Trifold brochures promoting our club and the hobby have been created to hand out to your interested visitors. Brochures & clear plastic holders will be distributed at lunch on Friday, November 4th at the Bloomington Country Club from 11:30 to 1:00. If you’d care to join us for lunch, email Bryan Enarson (email@example.com) no later than Wednesday, November 2nd.
- Across 700S from Arby's on Bluff Street
- Brinker Animal Clinic - 1680 E 2450 S
- Costco - E 850 N and 3050 E
- Goldenwest Credit Union - 2122 Riverside Drive
- McDonalds - 1235 S Bluff Street
- Ovation Sienna Hills - 1525 East Ovation Place
- Southern State Bank of Utah - 2207 Santa Clara Drive
- SunRiver Community Center
- Zions Bank - 1930 W Sunset
- Zions Bank - 717 S River Road
for a Visitor Sign-In Sheet to track your attendance. Whether you use this particular sign-in sheet or not, please record your attendance and the answers to the question: "how did you hear about this event". If you'd like to use it, Keith Johnson created a detailed questionnaire about where visitors learned about the tour. Answers recorded will guide your Club Officers in determining the effectiveness of this year's promotional efforts.
Jubilee of Trees (November 20-22, 2022)
The three CCMRRC project layouts, displayed during our tour on Saturday, November 12, will also be shown the following weekend during the Jubilee of Trees.
· To watch over the layouts during the event, all club members are highly encouraged to volunteer some time. A volunteer sign-up sheet can be found HERE. It shows event opening/closing hours each day and the time slots (2.5 hours each) available for volunteers. When you’ve decided your times and dates, please inform Al Thorne (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will update the list daily.
· If someone asks a question about the Club, a short CCMRRC “About Us” document can be found HERE.
CCMRRC Christmas Party
Have a GREAT Thanksgiving Holiday and until December,
All Aboard !!