Building the 2018 HO Jubilee of Trees Layout - Part 5
Another business included on this year's project layout is a small company based on the Natural Gas Supply Co. kit from Model Power.
- Replaced kit-supplied picket fence with chain link to better represent an American business. Fence was weathered with Bragdon Light Rust powder.
- CNG storage tanks were also weathered with Bragdon Light Rust powder.
- Using Illustrator, Photoshop, and Testors Decal Paper, hazard signs were made and mounted to 0.010" styrene. Signs were glued to the fence near the gate with thin CA.
- Decals were also made of the National Fire Protection Association labels specific to CNG and applied to the storage tanks.
- BluFlame Energy Association decal was created & applied to kit-supplied styrene sign.
Stay tuned for additional posts on the construction of this year's HO scale Jubilee of Trees model railroad.